Welcome to the 21 Day Meditation Challenge.

Welcome!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another Great Resource

Again, I must say, I love my job. Thank you to the love and beauty flowing into this latest project. May it benefit all sentient beings.

Free Meditation CD downloads at Sounds True
Although I do not work at Sounds True, I tell everyone who is looking for good deals on meditation resources to visit them. They currently have an offer on two free featured downloads if you sign up for their newsletter. It's a good company and I am happy to be on their mailing list. I love getting free interviews with today's master teachers and pioneers. They also have on-line courses on a wide range of holistic topics that can also earn you CEUs. Check it out at: Sounds True.


Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment